Are “Ground Floor” opportunities a slick way to lure people to making a quick decision?
REALLY THINK about this.
If a company is promoting a “Ground Floor” OR “Get in Early” concept, doesn’t that mean that the people who join at a later date, will NOT be successful?
If the only ones who are successful, are the ones who “Got in on the Ground Floor”, the majority of people will be negatively affected.
That is a sure sign of the “Guy at the top” wins and eventually people will get hurt financially and perhaps emotionally.
If you’re considering a company that pitches “Get in Early” or “Ground Floor”, make sure you ask a lot of questions, before making a decision.
- When did the company start?
- What is the product/service?
- How do you earn an income?
- Is any of the income being earned on the joining fee? (By the way, that is not a good way to earn an income).
- What are the average incomes of it’s members?
- What are the companies sales each year since in business?
- How many members cancel each month?
If you have a difficult time getting the answers to any of these questions, run the other way!
With any business, you should know the numbers of that business before making any decisions.
Be careful out there!